PDA

View Full Version : O/T - Off I go on holiday...

Greyphantom
01-27-2005, 06:19 AM
Hi there all... well just to let you know that as of Saturday I wont be visiting/posting as much as I am off for 3 weeks going to LA, NZ and Aus... really looking forward to it and have some cool things lined up (one of which is a couple of practice sessions with Chen Ying Jun...)... hope you all fare well and take care... I am going to tackle the Yi Jing and also the Dao De Jing... amongst other books... lots of reading time in the plane (plus the grandparents are along so built in babysitters... woo hoo)... lol...

All the best for the next little bit

Me...

carolinew
01-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Enjoy your holiday and keep up your Taiji practice. Have you room for me in your luggage?

soraya
01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Master ChenYJ is great, at present I train privately with him in his house 2xweek because his dad is too tired when he comes home.Although he is young, I am surprised how matured and modest he is. His private lessons are also affordable compared to some other "masters".

Give me a call when you arrive and we can practice together in the Manly Lagoon and Beach area. I attracted 2 masters, 1 ex Beijing Opera Performer and lots of Aussie and Pommie enthusiasts. Manly is a very Tai Chi-minded place and I see many classes and individuals practicing around daybreak

Shark
01-27-2005, 10:41 PM
i hate it when you guys take these great vacations (soraya's another one) anyway you'll be missed and when you get back we want to hear details..details.My brother and sisters were raised in New Zealand and it's another planet.
i'm not up on all these masters but it's always a blast to get new feed from someone who can really walk the walk,i been there;have a wonderful trip
(envious)
M

Greyphantom
01-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys..

Caroline... sure no problem... we got a big suitcase...

Sorarya... I will try to get down to manly but as its a quick stop (just a week... wish it could be more) to visit family I probably wont be able to do it... I am also staying in the blue mountains for most of my visit (with some time in Heathcote...) but will try... A friend of mine also practices with Chen Ying Jun and he has organised a couple of sessions for me... oooohhh cant wait...

Shark... I am originally a New Zealander... so I know what you mean.. just going back for a wedding... will tell all upon my return...