PDA

View Full Version : She's Back

Annie Palfrey
03-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Morning all , well after18 months and two lots of foot surgery I am trying to get back into my Tai Chi, I played my videos yesterday and just watched feel like a beginner again not a registered instructor lol. am playing the C.D to get me motivated but could do with some encouragement to get back on track any instructors out there that have some free time , near Victoria Point to give me a couple of one to one sessions .I have transport so can travel, have an awesome day and live life with a passion hugs Anniex ps if you come to me I will cook you lunch after, bribery !!!!

soraya
03-02-2005, 08:55 PM
HI Annie!

Glad you are back. To encourage you, my teacher Master Chen YIng JUn has recovered from heavy foot surgery and now back in the job.

Where is Victoria POint? On top of each section like"ask dr. Lam" or "discussion" or video reviews" there is an annnouncement and directions on how to use this section. This section is intended for comments on Paul's products and workshops.

Paul

Many people get confused with your forum. Could you move this thread to the"discussion" section? Also, would there be any possiblity to make the directions on how to use the sections more clearly to viewers and participants?

Dr. Paul Lam
03-03-2005, 06:36 PM
yes i have tried with the webengineer but no luck. will move this.

Shark
03-03-2005, 08:41 PM
boy,wish i lived near by i could use a good lunch.(but i'd probably have you in standing postures for so long you'd have to cook me dinner too!)

catpat
03-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Hi Annie...I plan on being in Brissy for Queen's Birthday and going to the Gold Coast for a day's compettion on Sunday. I will be at Narangba/Petrie for a few days. How about joining me to go to Gold Coast .
Cheers
Cathy