PDA

View Full Version : Tai Chi Posters.

carolinew
03-29-2005, 10:47 AM
I have been given permission to put up a couple of posters at work, and want something that reflects and encourages a healthy life style.

To this end can any one tell me where I may be able to get Tai Chi Posters from please?

Many thanks

stanton
03-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Tai chi posters as in 24, 48, etc with pictures are not so easy to get but your local import store may be able to get them for you.
They use to cost about USD5.00. Some years ago I was able to get $1.00 each. (total=15.00) and hand them out for 3.00.
$2.00 for legwork and searching. still a good deal.

carolinew
03-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Anyhting Tai Chi.

Thanks for you help. There is a martial arts shop near me so I will give them a try too.

Failing that I will have to use a Jet Li, Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan Poster!

norm_one
03-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi carolinew

Why not design your own with all the free graphic programs about you can make some pretty stuning posters. Are you looking to promote Tai Chi in general or promote your local club. I am sure in your job there will be students in from the local Art college who would love to do you posters.

all the best

Norman

carolinew
04-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks, I hadn't thought of designing my own poster. There are loads of images I can use.

I was trying to promote Tai Chi in general. I do Traditional Yang Style Long Form, but even just looking at this forum I know there are many different forms, so there is something to suit all abilities and prefrences. Sorry I am on my soap box, we all know the good points of Tai Chi!

Shark
04-03-2005, 08:23 AM
caroline,just as an afterthought have you seen
marco gagnon's work at
www.martialgraphic.com?
i have a large,striking poster of yang fu-kui (luchan).it's a nice size and i'm extremely pleased with it.

carolinew
04-03-2005, 09:12 AM
No I haven't, thank you I will look.