PDA

View Full Version : Tai Chi for Chronic Fatique Syndrome

Dr. Paul Lam
04-05-2005, 07:00 AM
I have written a step-by-step guide how to use "Tai Chi for Back Pain, Wheelchair Bound and Other Chronic Conditions" for people with Chronic Fatique Syndrome. This guide is complementary to the program and is intended to help people to use the program effectively and safely.

It is posted on the article page and in the coming newsletter. I would very much like to hear your comment.

carolinew
04-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Thank you for your article. I have some friends who may find it usefull, so will pass it on to them.

Dr. Paul Lam
04-05-2005, 06:25 PM
please let me know how your friends like it.

soraya
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Paul

Your article is easy-to-use and yet contains a lot of depth. It is suitable for professionals and patients alike.

A lot of my patients suffer this illness, including a few people in Germany. I'll forward this article to all my CFS patients. YOur article is also suitable for those who don't like Tai Chi and prefer brisk walking

carolinew
04-10-2005, 03:34 AM
One friend who has had chronic backpain for years printed the article, and took it along to her GP who then referred her for immediate physiotherapy.

My friend took the article to the physiotherapist who looked at the article and promised to explore the site with the view to developing some tai chi for bacl pain exercises too. I will let you kmow how it turns out.