PDA

View Full Version : shed my skin

Dorsal
04-21-2005, 06:37 AM
hi,SHARK here,
just wanted to let you know in case you cared that i will be using this alternate name and address to post from time to time...
love to all

Shark
04-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Dr. Lam,just registered as "dorsal",typed in this post
and now your software is telling me that i'm not logged in and i am now unable to log on.what is going on?
even though i'm putting in the correct password a message keeps coming up that says i'm putting in an incorrect password and since the name i used is already in your system,i'm unable to re-register under the same name without getting a message that the name has already been used;others have had trouble with this too i wish you'd fix it

carolinew
04-24-2005, 01:54 AM
Shark/dorsal

I was having problems with my computer for 3 or 4 days and when I got back to the forum I had to re log in.!

Shark
04-24-2005, 09:07 AM
yes caroline,this has been a glitch that has been going on for some time.Only trouble is i'm unable to register until my name and password are removed;Dr. Lam,please take my name (dorsal),password and e-mail out of your system
so i can re-register and kindly tell me what i'm doing wrong

carolinew
04-24-2005, 09:47 AM
After the hacker got in I had problems getting back on to the forum.

The way I got round it was emailing either manager@taichiproductions.com OR webmaster@taichiproductions.com

Hope it helps. The team at either adress are very friendly and helpfu.

Shark
04-24-2005, 07:20 PM
thks caroline

carolinew
04-25-2005, 10:06 AM
To get off the point you were making, but onto the point of the forums as a whole, we are here to help each other and share information. Glad to be of assistance.