PDA

View Full Version : World Tai Chi & Qi Gong Day

tdybear
04-23-2005, 05:19 PM
World Tai Chi Day is coming.
How about if we report the local events and send them to Dr. Lam, ask him to publish the interesting ones here?

Ted

carolinew
04-24-2005, 01:51 AM
Personally I'd love to hear about local tai chi events here. Whenever I hear about world tai chi day I ask if any one would like to join me in organising an event or demonstration and no one seems that bothered.

RichyT
04-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi Caroline

As a "newbie" (coming up to a year of Tai Chi) I don't know what I could contribute in terms of organisation, but I'd love to be there. Are there no events or gatherings planned in London? It seems surprising when there are so many classes here. Look forward to hearing more about anything that's going on. To be honest, I don't even know the date! Guess I'd better go check the website.

Regards
Richard

tdybear
04-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi, Richy:

World Tai Chi Day for this year is April 30. Starting at 10:00 am in each time zone, we do practice Tai Chi worldwide to celebrate peace and health.
There are some WTD site in the web, but the biggest one is;
www.worldtaichiday.org
I hope you find local event.

Ted

RichyT
04-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi Ted

Just been looking there and they have nothing listed for London! I'm amazed really. Well, guess I'll head to my local park to practice, as I generally do at weekends, and maybe there'll be some others there.

carolinew
04-28-2005, 10:07 AM
There are mega loads of classes in London. I buy Tai Chi Magazines and look on the net, but haven't seen anything advertised. If there were enough interested people near me I'd be quite happy to hand out leafletts and things and do a group practice in the park.

RichyT
04-29-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm in North London so I may head for Highbury Fields, but then again I'm out tonight so who knows...

:)

Dahlis Roy
04-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Hi Everyone!

Best Qi for World Tai Chi Day and Happy Practice!

Dahlis