PDA

View Full Version : Sutton Coldfield Workshop

lesleyroberts
08-07-2004, 08:43 AM
There are still places available on the Sutton Coldfield Tai Chi for Arthritis Part 1 and Update & Part 2 Workshop, October 9 & 10 2004

Registration is now being taken, for more information please contact LESLEY ROBERTS 07940 549306 or email me Info@Lifestyletaichi.co.uk. Please also browse my website http://www.Lifestyletaichi.co.uk this has links for; registration forms, detailed venue maps and Hotel accommodation.

Registration has begun so do print an application and get it in the post to me soon, no worries. Beginners please register for part 1, those of you that have already previously qualified, this may be a good time to register for Update and Part 2. Whichever course you enrol on you are assured a quality experience. The fee includes a video and handbook which will be mailed out to you as soon as they are received from Australia, probably in early September. Other useful books and merchandise can be purchased at the workshop event.

Paul Lam's workshops are always a great experience not only for learning good Tai Chi and gaining knowledge, but also because they extend the hand of friendship around the world.

Please let me know if you have any other enquiries and I will of course do my best to help. Look forward to hearing from you soon and meeting you in October.

all good things
Lesley

norm_one
08-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Hi Lesley

Good to see you are folowing the forum. I wish you all the best for Sutton Coldfield I know it will be a great weekend