PDA

View Full Version : classes in sydney

catpat
11-25-2004, 04:50 AM
I will be staying in Sydney.. near Bankstown Airport ..for 3-4 weeks after the Jan workshop. Does anyone have suggestion of classes or even individual instruction I can access during this time.
Many thanks,
Cathy

soraya
11-25-2004, 04:45 PM
Cathy

What would you like to learn? I do give individual instruction

catpat
11-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Hi Soraya,
I want to learn everthing...but more realisically would like to perfect what i already know TCA and TCD. Am not sure what I'll do at the Sydney workshop but I,ve booked the 24 Form or maybe the mulan fan if i'm advanced enough. When I booked they said it was a little flexible on the first day. I would also like to further my understanding of Qi Kung and have booked the evening session. I would really like to build on what I learn at the workshop. Where I live there is no Tai Chi teacher...closest I belive is in Orange...110ks so I want to put my 3 or 4 weeks in sydney after the workshop to good use.
Thanks
Cathy

soraya
11-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Cathy

I am very happy to work with you. Just come to the workshop and find out what you would like to do. I'm flexible too

I work near Botanical Garden, a beautiful venue and give lessons there. Alternatively I live in Manly and teach there on the beach or directly on Shelley Beach Head, an equally wonderful place. All beautiful background of Sydney Harbour

YOu can send me a private mail when you have made up your mind.

IN January when Paul has his workshop all my teachers like Chenxiaowang, Jan silberstorff and Ren Guanxi are in Sydney and I'd like to spend time with them too.

arkosilverblue
12-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Cathy,

These guys are at Revesby which I think is in the Bankstown area:

http://www.australiantaichi.com/

I visited them once, but I'm not into forms, only self-defence with tai chi principles.

Steve

soraya
12-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Cathy

The above link teaches Cheng Man Ching which is Yang style. When you're into Mulan Fan then i found out that Alice Yuan conducts her own workshop after Paul's, in conjunction with Prof.Dr. Ehrlich. Sorry I can't help you with mulan