PDA

View Full Version : Hello

The Poages
12-14-2004, 07:03 PM
My wife and I are brand-spanking new to Tai Chi. We bought the 6 Forms DVD Sunday and we're extremely excited by it. It's the one "work-out" that we don't dread doing until we finally get it over with. LOL Thus far, we make it a point to do it every night (usually a lesson or two a night). Anyway, I just wanted to check in, say "hello" to the rest of the Tai Chi fans, etc.

Is there anyone else in the same boat (still figuring it out, but loving every minute of it)?

Shark
12-14-2004, 08:23 PM
All of us.

bobo711
12-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Welcome to Tai Chi and the Forum! Happy to hear you're excited about your new discovery. Sounds like you'll soon be hooked on it like the rest of us. I'm sure you will find this a friendly and informative way to gain knowledge and share information. Again, welcome, and stay excited about our beloved art--you will be the ones to gain the benefits! Take care and best wishes.

Bob

catpat
12-15-2004, 03:05 AM
You have found my favourite website...there are many beginers through to experts who post here regularly. Any question you have from simple to complex will be promptly answered. Keep up the practice and take time to read the articles on this site...heaps of info there. Keep in touch
Cheers from Aust.
Cathy

carolinew
12-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Greetings from Sunny London in England.

Welcome to our forum. Most of us are still figuring tai chi out, having fun, improving our health and making friends.

I hope you enjoy your tai chi and this site as much as we all do, and am sure you will soon find all the good things too!

Shark
12-15-2004, 01:26 PM
glad to know london is seeing some sunshine;when i was a kid i lived in a flat on harley st.(up from regent's park,one street over from Bond) and we rarely experienced it;
would now like to present the poages with my official welcome banner
WELCOME POAGES!~~~~~);;^;;>

The Poages
12-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Thank you!!

The Poages
12-15-2004, 04:42 PM
What a wonderful welcome!

The female half of The Poages. :D

soraya
12-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi Poaches!

Didn't realize that you were a couple.

Yes, Paul Lam is excellent. I know him personally and he is a great sausage. His video system helped many of us, beginners and experts alike, to improve our form and health as well as our teaching skills.

Many of my students started off with the TC(not only) for Beginners DVD. Clear, to the point, not too much talking but verbal enough to meet the needs of the verbal communicators. Have you seen his articles on the "articles" page? This helps a lot too and my humble self wrote a few for his newsletter.