PDA

View Full Version : Workshops England May 2005

norm_one
01-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi All

Just incase anyone has not looked at calender on The home page.

Dr Paul Lam will be in England in May for three seperate workshops. Stockport/Manchester

No.(1) Tai Chi for Diabetes 2 Day workshop
May 19th-20th
-
No.(2) Tai Chi for Arthritis part I & Part II 2 Day workshop
May 21st & 22nd
-
No.(3) Tai Chi for Back pain 2 Day Workshop
May 23rd & 24th
-
As always places are limited and last year some students missed out. So all I will say if you want to go book it don't miss it
You only have to see the posts on the boards from members to see how good these workshops are

Marg
02-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Venues for the workshops have also now bee confirmed-
TCD - Acton Court Hotel, Buxton Road, Stockport
TCA - Stepping Hill Hospital, off Buxton Road, Stockport
TCBP - Acton Court Hotel, Buxton Road, Stockport.

All within close proximity. Anyone wanting accommodation details should make contact - see the booking form.

norm_one
04-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi All

Not long now till Uk May workshop. I spoke to Margaret today and TCAI has only 4 places left. TCAII on Sat & Sun is full so there is going to be an extra TCA II & update on Thurs Friday. Although there are a few places left on TCD & TCB they are filling up fast. For any one that wants to meet Dr Lam and take part in one of his workshop it's a chance not to be missed. He has now appointed a Master trainer for the uk ( Lesley Roberts) so who knows when he will come back to the uk again.
For all of us that have been to one of Dr Lam's workshops it's an experince that you realy can't put into words.

So I have done my bit and passed it on to.

All the best
Norman

Dr. Paul Lam
04-05-2005, 06:28 PM
looking forward to see you again Norm and Margaret, and all old and new friends.

norm_one
04-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Hi all
I said it would be popular TCA I is now full. Still taking bookingings for TCA II & update Also TCD is filling up fast .I did this last year and was amased at the difference and what I leared.
Tai Chi back pain is also filling up fast ( you need to have done TCA to do this one) Back Pain is a BIg problem in the Uk

All the best

Norman